Benefits Of Using Airocomm’s Internet Service
Here are just a few reasons why Airocomm is Maine’s Internet Gateway.
Service works in all weather conditions
Our service is not interrupted by weather conditions. You can enjoy using your Internet anytime!
No overage fees, ever!
There are no overage fees on any plan and you are never shut off.
Higher upload speeds
Our wireless service outperforms many wired services, giving you incredible download and upload speeds.
Our technology is not satellite
Our service is NOT satellite related. Airocomm uses microwave technology which gives you superior speeds and quality connections.
Easy to install
Our service is easy to install. Call us today and schedule a free site survey! Explore the possibilities of wireless Internet for your entire family.
We are a locally owned company
When you call us, you’ll be talking to someone local.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
I began with dial-up and when satellite Internet access became an option I immediately switched. It was a huge increase in speed from dial-up but not what my urban buddies were getting. Next came Internet access via radio waves and I jumped on board… …Now this new company, Airocomm, is providing Internet access in my area at a speed that competes with the speed of access in the “big” city. Now, for the first time ever I am able to take full advantage of what the Internet has to offer at a very reasonable price and with data transfer allowances that don’t put limits on the things I want to do. Thank you Airocomm!
Dick & Judy Hunter
I’m still amazed at how fast this technology is! I have stunning download and upload speeds that allow me to send pictures to my friends and family, almost instantly. Even more, my Internet works great in any kind of weather.
Donald French Jr.
AiroComm is a great company to deal with and your prices are the best out there – especially among the few providers that can deliver service to people like us that live off the beaten path.Scott Pinkham
Call us today and schedule a free site survey!
Extreme150 GB Data Plan
- 30 Mbps Download Speeds
- 15 Mbps Upload Speeds
- Like to wait? We didn’t think so! Our fastest Internet access with unbelievable download and upload speeds!
Super Speed100 GB Data Plan
- 25 Mbps Download Speeds
- 7 Mbps Upload Speeds
- Internet access with super fast downloads and uploads that allows for HD streaming multi-media without the wait!
Standard50 GB Data Plan
- 15 Mbps Download Speeds
- 3 Mbps Upload Speeds
- Fast Internet access for everyday use. Enjoy all of your favorite shows, videos, and more with no buffering or lag.
Economy25 GB Data Plan
- 7 Mbps Download Speeds
- 2 Mbps upload Speeds
- Basic Internet access for light usage households. Great for checking your e-mail and occasional web surfing.
Additional Plan DetailsApplies to all packages
- $49.95 Standard installation fee
- $5.95 Equipment lease fee/mo
- Pricing based on a 2 year agreement
- Save 2% every month by using auto pay
- Early termination fees may apply
- All package speeds are achieved using speed boost technology
Or Call Today! 207-631-2947
More Reasons To Consider Airocomm.
Referral ProgramSign up your friends and family and receive a free month of service for every referral.
No Overage FeesNo overage fees on any of our packages.
Low Latency InternetEnjoy all the Internet has to offer without dropping connections and buffering.
Locally Owned CompanyDeal with a locally owned company that cares about you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Airocomm?
- Airocomm offers some of the fastest download and upload speeds available for the Internet today.
- Airocomm’s wireless service outperforms many wired services.
- We don’t charge overage fees if you go over your monthly data plan.
- Airocomm is a locally owned company that provides excellent customer care and satisfaction.
Can I connect more than one computer to Airocomm's Internet Service?
Can I upgrade after signing up?
Can I connect using any operating system?
What do I need to use your service?
How do I log into my account?